· This is the finale of Heatz.
· IT IS A COUTROOM SCENARIO.
· This is a team event and the team will consist of two members.
· A case would be sent by mail, one day before the event to the qualifiers FROM Heatz.
· The two opposing teams will have to defend their respective endS of bargain.
· The total time for each case is 11 minutes - 4 minutes for first session, followed by a
STRATEGIC TIME OUT of 1 minute 30 seconds. next 4 minutes is for second session,
followed by a 45 seconds conclusion time FOR EACH team.
· The team which convinces the jury the most will have a greater probablity of
· iT IS THE FINALE OF dIRECTOR’S CUT.
· EACH team compriseS 6 MEMBERS.
· A topic will be provided to each group.
· THE Participants will have to knit a STORY.
· THE sentences should be logically connected.
· AWARE PARTICIPANTS THAT FUMBLING, grammatical ERRORS, unnecessary PAUSES,
factual errors and logical errors will cost you a LIFE.
· RELAX, each participant can RESPAWN ONCE.
CHECKMATE THE SENATE
· WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF GROUP DISCUSSION.
· THIS EVENT IS SET IN A PARLIAMENTRY SCENARIO.
· ALL THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ADRESSED AS SENATORS.
· THE AGENDAS would be sent by mail, one day before the event to the qualifiers FROM
· THE LOT WILL BE DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS - RULING and OPPOSITION.
· TIME LIMIT IS 8 MINUTES - 3 MINUTES FOR THE GROUP TO INTRODUCE THE AGENDA, FOLLOWED
BY A 5 MINUTES REBUTTAL ROUND.
· FURTHER THE RULING PARTY WILL BECOME OPPOSTION PARTY AND VICE-VERSA.
· EVALUATION WILL BE DONE INDIVIDUALLY.
· THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE CAN TAKE REQUIRED STEPS TO CONTROL THE CHAOS..
· IT IS A GROUP EVENT COnsisting OF 6 TO 8 MEMBERS.
· TIME LIMIT IS 3 TO 8 MINUTES.
· THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE GIVEN TWO CHOICES:
1. ELO-MIME: A GROUP WILL ELOCUTE AND A GROUP WILL ENACT SIMULTANEOUSLY.
· PARTICIPANTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH FOUR THEMES:
1.INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION.
2.THE YOLO(YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) GENERATION TREND.
4.TERRORISM VS SELF STYLED VIGILANTISM.
· PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUESTED TO BRING THEIR RESPECTIVE PROPS.
· It is a team event which comprises 3 participants.
· Participants will choose themes based on a lottery system.
· They WILL then provide a topic Relevant to the theme chosen to their nemesis to
· Time limit is 1 minute and 45 seconds -
· 15 sec to reckon and provide the topic
· and 1 minute 30 seconds to enact.
· Whatever topic you provide, you YOURSELF should be able to enact, IF challenged.