Details regarding Registration and Accommodation:
· The students of an Institute interested in participating in GLITZ- 2016 are required to register on the website - www.glitz.splashthat.com
· Online registration will close on 16th September at 10:00 AM.
Note: The students who do not register on the website will not be entertained.
· Each participants is required to bring:
- Their ticket number (which had been sent to their emails).
- Two passport size photograph.
- College ID.
· The confirmation of registration will start on 17th, September 9:00 AM. Each participants will be given an ID card of GLITZ-2016 after confirmation of the registration.
· Registration of particular event will be done on spot.
· Registration fee is Rs. 200 (not for students of MIET and MIT). Accommodation (meals and lodging) will be provided in hostel to the participants with a fee of Rs.100 per participant.
· Accommodation will be provided in hostel rooms. Mattresses and etc. will be provided at the time of registration.
· Authorization letter from their institute permitting their students to participate in GLITZ-2016.
Without authorization letter entry will not be permitted inside the campus.
· All the participants are required to confirm their registration immediately on arriving at the registration counter.
· Registration of each event will be done on spot and on first come first serve basis.
· Any kind of indiscipline will result in disqualification of the participant.
· The participants are required to abide by the rules and regulations.
· Decisions of the judges will be last and final.
· Participants should reach the venue on time.
· Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.