“Poetry is thoughts that breathe and words that burn.”
A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom. Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden beauty of the world and exhibits the significance of scars. So, jot down the thoughts if you want to make a mark, even if it is only a scribble.
We the Glitzians bring forth the poetry writing contest where you can write poetry based upon the following themes-
• Power and corruption- Power does not corrupt people, people corrupt power.
• Circle of life- It is not about the length of life, but depth of life.
• India of my dreams- The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.
• Mother- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
Rules for the poetry slam are as follows:-
1. You can write your poetries either in English or in Hindi language.
2. Mention your name, branch, contact numbers and college properly.
3. The poetry should strictly be in accordance with the themes provided
4. Submit your entries before the last date.
Mail your entries at: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of submission- 21th Aug to 18th Sept, 2019.
NOTE- The results will be announced in Prize Distribution Ceremony.
For further queries contact,
Sakshi Shukla (BT 3rd Yr) - 9044501903
Utsav Chhaparia (CSE 3rd Yr) - 8953722800